Surf’s up, and so is Alinka! This brush sans, inspired by the Pacific Northwest coast, was originally lettered with watercolors and fat bristle-brushes, then optimized for digital display. It’s warm & organic characters have been designed to coordinate with a variety of work-horse typefaces – you’ll find Alinka right at home on beverage bottles and food packaging, in restaurant menus, banner ads, book covers, websites, stationery, business logos, handmade product packaging and so much more.
A bonus set of 72 Pacific-Northwest beach-inspired graphic elements including seagulls, starfish, shells, kelp, surfing imagery, wordart, arrows, and minimalist shields & dashes is tucked inside. Simply turn on stylistic set 3 to tap into the perfect graphic companions for all of your expressive projects.
If you're looking for a legible but quirky brush hand with a human touch, Alinka is the font for you.
• an installable digital Opentype Font file in a single weight
• a basic Latin character set with a full set of uppercase and lowercase letters, multilingual diacritics, numbers, international currency figures, punctuation and pagination symbols.
• a complete set of alternate uppercase and lowercase letters
• automatic dashed superscript pricing options
• alternate cuts (with diacritics) of A, T, Y, a, fi, fl, g, j, t, y, 1, and 3
• 72 Pacific-Northwest beach-inspired graphic elements
IMPORTANT EXTRA INFO:
• We're here to help! If you have any questions, require extended licensing or need assistance installing/using Alinka, please contact us via email@example.com
• Alinka is compatible with Adobe CS and CC, Microsoft Word and other type editing apps.
• We recommend pairing Alinka with Tipique
• After checking out, you will immediately receive an email with an exclusive download link. Please note that this email will be sent to the address you provide to Paypal at checkout. When you click on your download link, you will receive an OTF (Opentype) version of the font.
Afrikaans, Alsatian, Basque, Bislama, Breton, Catalan, Chamorro, Danish, Dutch, English, Faroese, Finnish, Flemish, Franco-Provencal, French, Frisian, Friulian, Galician, German, Greenlandic, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Ladin, Latin, Luxembourgish, Malay, Manx Gaelic, Northern Sotho, Norwegian (Bokmål), Norwegian (Nynorsk), Occitan, Portuguese, Rhaeto-Romance, Romansh, Sami (Inari), Sami (Lule), Sami (Northern), Sami (Skolt), Sami (Southern), Scottish Gaelic, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Walloon and Welsh.
By purchasing a license for this font, you agree to the EULA so please make sure to read before purchasing. This license is for one user only.