RF Marshall Font
RF Marshall Font
RF Marshall was inspired by an 1883 tombstone, tucked away in a pioneer cemetary. The 4-sided marker is sparsely adorned with homespun carvings of a handprint, two tulip poplar leaves, and these words: "RF Marshall died 1883 Aged 72 years."
The font faithfully reproduces the stone's hand-carved lettering and artwork, as well as artwork from other 18th and 19th century American headstones. It was drawn with calligraphy nibs dipped in walnut ink and delights in a range of end uses including period films, rustic decor, Halloween decorations, historical logos and branding, and on the pages of children's books.
• 2 installable digital Opentype Font files: RF Marshall Regular and RF Marshall Art
• a basic Latin character set with a full set of uppercase and lowercase letters, multilingual diacritics, numbers, international currency figures, punctuation and pagination symbols.
• a complete set of alternate uppercase and lowercase letters (with diacritics) plus numerals
• alternate cuts (with diacritics) of N, h, t, and @
• 87 spooky graphic elements, all traced from actual 17th and 18th century headstones
IMPORTANT EXTRA INFO:
• We're here to help! If you have any questions, require extended licensing or need assistance installing/using RF Marshall, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
• RF Marshall is compatible with Adobe CS and CC, Microsoft Word and other type editing apps.
• After checking out, you will immediately receive an email with an exclusive download link. Please note that this email will be sent to the address you provide to Paypal at checkout. When you click on your download link, you will receive an OTF (Opentype) version of each font.
Afrikaans, Alsatian, Basque, Bislama, Breton, Catalan, Chamorro, Danish, Dutch, English, Faroese, Finnish, Flemish, Franco-Provencal, French, Frisian, Friulian, Galician, German, Greenlandic, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Ladin, Latin, Luxembourgish, Malay, Manx Gaelic, Northern Sotho, Norwegian (Bokmål), Norwegian (Nynorsk), Occitan, Portuguese, Rhaeto-Romance, Romansh, Sami (Inari), Sami (Lule), Sami (Northern), Sami (Skolt), Sami (Southern), Scottish Gaelic, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Walloon and Welsh.
By purchasing a license for this font, you agree to the EULA so please make sure to read before purchasing. This license is for one user only.